Friday, September 1, 2017

A Different Fall Color Scheme




Here's the recent fall display at a local Dallas area store called Weir's Furniture. All Weir's Furniture stores have a special section of the store called The Country Store.

As you can imagine, The Country Store section is one of my favorite resources for home decor.



I like The Country Store's use of brighter, happier colors. I mean, it's the usual black, orange and that, but it seems a little more cheerful this year.



The orange seems a little more peachy, and the black is broken up with lots of white in a buffalo check pattern.



The squirrels, birds and leaves are a little less scary than the usual ghouls and goblins. They're more practical too as they can be used for other occasions.


I bought a few of these colorful placemats to try them out at home with some of the squirrel plates. 


 Green isn't a color I'm use to seeing for fall or Halloween, but I like how green has been infused in this year's decor.



This is Weir's fall pillow with all those colors incorporated in the design. I like all the patterns and colors thrown together this year...brown and white stripes, buffalo checks in black and white, and leaves in all sorts of colors.




Thanks for dropping by!



Joining The Party Here:
No Rules Weekend Party
Home And Garden Party


11 comments:

  1. All the this which you have posted here looks beautiful with good combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them too - what cute squirrel plates

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with the pumpkin cushion, a feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never been there before last spring. I'll have to stop by and see that. It looks darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that pumpkin pillow? I enjoyed my first pumpkin frappucino from Starbucks today. Happy First Day of September!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the colors, everything is beautiful.
    The place mats are so pretty - good choice.
    I also like the pumpkin pillow.

    Have a great Labor Day Weekend.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the black and white checks with the fall colors and that needlework pillow is wonderful. And of course I love anything green! Happy September! xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love stores like that.

    I was in one of my favorite shops today and I got so much fun inspiration for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those place mats that you picked out are wonderful. I love that they reverse to such a different look. The other thing that I liked was the squirrel plates, they are done in such soft colors . . . refreshing for Fall. I'm a sucker for things of nature and I don't think that that look ever goes out of style. When I was a child, our neighbor would go into the woods and come out with small branches, pine cones, acorns, dried grasses and all sorts of natural things to make arrangements in her home. It was beautiful and that was over 60 years ago. Her decor would stand up to today's looks. The beauty of nature never goes out of style :) God knew what he was doing!
    Have a lovely week.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete