Thursday, April 21, 2016

Don't Miss Criminal



Seems like there's been a lot of movies aimed at the male mind lately, and a lack of movies aimed at the female audience. 

For this reason, I was "so-so" in my desire to see yet another macho movie when we set out to go yesterday.



Don't hesitate like I did ladies! This movie turned out to be a round-about romance hidden in an action style movie. There have been a lot of trailers for this movie shown on TV lately, but CRIMINAL still has a lot of surprises in it. We both loved this movie, and I think you will too.


Thanks for dropping by!







7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the recommendation as we are going to the movies this Saturday.
    Have a great weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to see it. thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We go to the movies every Monday for Senior's Day and we will add this to the list. Last Monday we fell in love with Jungle Book and will see Miles Ahead this Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason I always want to dislike Kevin Costner and then I watch one of his movies and I love him anyway.
    So... sigh, I will have to see this one for sure.
    Did you ever see the movie "Mr. Brooks"?
    I wanted to hate that one too, but loved it.
    Thanks for the review!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will have to see it. Thanks!!
    xo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to check it out....sounds like my kind of movie!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete