Thursday, October 24, 2013

Redneck Goblets


Right before the 4th of July, I received a Christmas present from my oldest daughter.
 
Nope. It wasn't early...
That acorn didn't fall far from the tree
almost 40 years ago!
 
She said she saw these goblets
last November and thought
of my love for canning jars.
 
 
Then she put them on a shelf and forgot
about them until she was doing "late
Spring cleaning" in June.
 
I thought they were darling, but I
think if she were a little wiser, she
might of waited until December and
sent them as a present this year!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I can see why she sent them now. You can use them all through the holidays. Halloween, TG, Christmas etcetera. She had a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen these before and think they are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! I recently saw those and almost bought them, those could be used for so many things!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete