Friday, October 12, 2012

Pottery Barn Duvet


Pottery Barn has a new duvet with red and green on a cream background. Perfect for the Christmas season, so I bought one this week.

We were gone on a long trip when the season changed and I just don't seem to be able to catch the Fall and Halloween decorating spirit this year.

That's why, when I got the duvet home, it seemed like a good idea to just skip Halloween decorations and jump right into Christmas.




We just don't do things as quickly as we used to any more, so I think it's a good plan to get started on Christmas now in the rooms that don't show.




I plopped the red geraniums on the side table to match the red in the duvet. I have almost 2 months to change them out with poinsettias ... I think I'll make it, but I wouldn't put money on it.

5 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty duvet! I would've done exactly the same thing you did, enjoy it inmediatly! No waiting time 'til Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I've considered starting early on Christmas this year - I've got a craft market to set up at the Saturday after Thanksgiving and that's when I usually do my decorating. Thinking I should do it early :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE DUVET! Will be great all winter!

    Susan at Romancing the Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that it takes a lot more time now than it used to when it comes to decorating!!
    I love your PB quilt. Did you get it on-line? Perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea starting Christmas! My Mother is decorating now too! Also, thank you for visiting my blog~~~I appreciate your comments! I will be a follower..my blog(computer)has a glitch in it and crazy things are happening to my blog. I lose something everyday, or it won't let me follow anyone new...don't know why! LOVE new blog followers...will stay in touch~~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete