Saturday, March 5, 2011

Missing The Snow

This is the last snow that fell a while back here in North Texas. My mother-in-law took these pictures during the snow. I wish I'd been here. I love the snow.

I'm sure people up further North think this looks like a baby snow. Well, I remember 3 years I spent in Illinois in '75, '76, '77 (that's 1975, not 1875, for all you smart asses), which turned out to be some of the coldest on record at that point. So, I have experienced those huge snowfalls and I feel for you if you have your yard piled high with snow, but all-in-all...I still love the snow.

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you--I love the snow too! But have to admit that now that I'm seeing signs of spring, I love that just a little bit more! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful what you wish for....;-)
    Have ah great weekend adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should mention snow as it is snowing like crazy here right now. I am not a snow fan. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can move to Northern Utah with us! here we get snow in June! how would you like that girl?
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete