Wednesday, September 22, 2010

World's Oldest Hippy

Last March when I flew to California, I took an airporter from San Francisco airport to Sonoma County where my mom picked me up. While waiting, I managed to capture some pictures of one of the cab drivers picking up a fare. I always wondered what happened to the hippies in San Francisco after 1967's "Summer of Love"...now I know where one of them went!





I love that the advertisement sign on the top of the cab says "RELAX". Me thinks he has that down!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the hippies! Maybe cause I am one...or at least a hippie at heart....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he's just my speed. If I wasn't married....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived during the hippie times in California. I so happy to see another one survived :-)

    ReplyDelete