Monday, September 27, 2010

What Was I Thinking?





Have you ever put a new pair of sweatpants on and forgot to cut off the tag and then found yourself in the middle of Target where you discover that the tag is hanging out the back of your pants and you tuck it in (praying no one else saw it hanging out and thinks you stole them) and tell yourself thank God you didn't buy them at Target and then forget about the tag again until that night your husband says "Whut is that there ah hanging out ah yer drawers?"

Yeah...me neither.

7 comments:

  1. You mean nobody checked to see how much you cost? LOL!!! Your are ah hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never the tag, but I had the size sticker stuck to me before!

    by the way, Rich and I weighed in and took our measurements this morning (chest, waist, hips, right thigh, right upper arm) and we're counting our fiber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny!! I did something stupid the other day at a clothing store. Went in to try on a blouse, and when I put my blouse back on, I buttoned it wrong. I only noticed one lady looking at me weird. Then I noticed it when I was in Wal Mart. Do you think it might be a sign of aging?? I worked for Assisted Living and saw shit like this all the time. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's why I only wear pull over type shirts...no buttons. :-)

    Seriously, I just looked in my closet and I don't have one button up shirt. Probably from my years of big boobs. I had a breast reduction in Jan 2006 (TMI?) and have still not realize I won't pop the buttons open any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been there and done this, and also have had my clothes on inside out! :-)

    ReplyDelete