Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Staging Homes For Sale

With our home sell final on Friday, we're moving into Gampy's parents house. Their house has been up for sale since they moved to a retirement community several months ago due to health problems. Their retirement community provides assistance, weekly housecleaning, all meals served in a lovely dining room, transportation to appointments and shopping etc. This allows the elderly residents to live as independently as possible in their own apartments.

Mom and Pop are hoping that by Gampy and I putting our furniture and accessories into their house, it will help it sell faster. Here's what we've done with the place:










What do you think of our work so far?

5 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud! I don't know why HGTV hasn't called you to host your own Texas-style home staging show. I can't decide if I like the Fox News shot or your "mantle-scape" more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really see that all those hours of watching that mother/daughter staging team show have paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha - I can't imagine why the offers aren't pouring in now. You kill me mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFLOL!!!! Oh thank you for the belly snort laugh my friend, I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, mom. It's not exactly TV ready as far as HGTV goes, but I could see it starring on perhaps an episode of American Pickers.

    ReplyDelete