Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Why Do They Hold Their Mouths So Funny?

Angelina Jolie has a new movie coming out. Have you seen the ads? In one scene she is being "booked" into jail apparently and is having a mugshot taken. Well, next time you see the ad, take a look at how she holds her mouth. I've seen a lot of models and movie stars hold there mouths this way. I think it's supposed to make your face thinner and your cheekbones hollow.

So, while getting ready to go out and do some heavy lifting in the yard, I thought I'd see how well I'd look to pose like Angelina did...hmmm, this one is not so good!



Well, later I tried another one... still not so good. In fact, down right ugh-ly! I know I'm old, but this look did not work for me.



I had to take a normal picture to show you that I'm just NOT that ugly. Yeah, I know my face looks awful white. I get roscea real easy so I slather on like 95 SPF face protection. Not pretty, but it helps

4 comments:

  1. All I can think of is the "blue steel" face from the Zoolander movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I do not think "movie star" is in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think that you even liked Angelina Jolie? Now you are trying to look like her? I have better videos of you than these photos. Like when you were driving the pickup through the pass in Colorado screaming in panic that you were going to drive off the road and down the cliff at 12,000 feet. Now THOSE were some classic videos (you look quite cute when you are in total panic).

    ReplyDelete