Monday, January 4, 2010

Scrubbing Bubbles Doesn't Work As Hairspray

I have a lunch date at 11:00 and was trying to get ready, listen to Dave Ramsey podcasts, and clean the bathrooms at the same time. Bad mistake!

After I sprayed Scrubbing Bubbles in the sinks in the master bath and cleaned them out, I walked into the hall bath (where I do my hair and makeup) and set the Scrubbing Bubbles on the counter so I could clean that sink later. Well, shit happens, and I went into the bedroom for something then combed my hair and went off to the hall bath to spray my hair with hairspray. Being not totally sane, I forgot about the Scrubbing Bubbles and it honestly DOES look like a can of hairspray in the dark and WHY would I turn on the light just to spray my hair?

As soon as the spray hit my hair I realized this was not hairspray...TOO LATE!

Do you think my husband and father-in-law will smell the fresh scent on my head? I'll let you know!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the way that stuff plumps up- you must have TONS of volume now!

    ReplyDelete