Monday, January 4, 2010

Quitting Drive-bys (Drive-buys) For The Month

Now that I've picked "buff" as my word for the year (and posted it for all the world to read), I'm just beginning to realize it might've been easier to make a list of resolutions and forget them in a month's time.

How about you? Did you pick a word that's going to be hard to live up to? I hope so! Life will be boring if you don't have to stretch.

So now I ponder, how will "buff" change my world or how will I change my world for "buff" to come in? I know somewhere this year a gym is in my future, but not now. There are too many resolution-filled people down there joining up right now. I'll wait til they give up in a month or two. For now I need to do something easy, like...you know...AVOID something. So I'll avoid the drive-thrus for the month of January. That's my pledge for "buff" to happen, no more drive-buys at the drive-thru. I can do that.

Will you pick one thing to help your word for the year fulfill its destiny? What is it? Please put it out to the universe in the comments section below and, if you haven't picked a word yet, please hurry up...inquiring minds want to know!

1 comment:

  1. I gave it a lot of thought and chose SIMPLE as my word for this year. I want to take it easy this year and make my life simple.

    ReplyDelete